Manufacturers face increasing pressures to adopt digital strategies in order to keep pace with innovation and customer expectations. Unfortunately, according to IDC Manufacturing Insights, manufacturers are also reluctant to be first movers. Only 15% have a digital strategy in place now. 37% Want to be early adapters, but not first movers— because there may be risks. And, 35% say they prefer to wait until they see proven results before they deploy digital technologies.
Here are seven steps every manufacturers should take right now to develop a sharp, focused digital strategy:
- Understand your goals;
- Identify and engage stakeholders;
- Review your processes;
- Take a 360-degree view of your goals;
- Evaluate people and interactions;
- Evaluate your digital footprint;
- Prioritize and develop your plan.
To learn more complete this form to download this content.