Inforum 2017 will be the most exciting and informative Infor customer event yet. On July 10-12, Inforum returns to New York City — home to Infor global HQ. Learn, collaborate, discover, and network over 2½ days — all under one roof at the Javits Center.
More than a user conference, Inforum is your chance to experience in person how Infor's innovative, beautiful applications are designed for progress. This inspiring event will bring together 7,000 Infor customers, partners, industry experts, employees, and thought leaders to learn and share how organizations can run faster-and smarter.
- Experience innovation first hand through product and technology previews.
- Discuss hot topics in your industry and learn what's new for your products at more than 1,000 education sessions.
- Discover how industry-specific Infor CloudSuites can help you digitize your business processes.
- Hear from Infor's executives about where the company and the industry are headed.
- Network with industry peers, Infor experts, and partners.
Lock in the Early, Early Bird rate by Friday, Feb 17. Register now and save $800.
Session Catalog now available
Browse and map out your agenda. The Session Catalog is now available with more diverse, innovative education opportunities than ever before. Browse hundreds of sessions — including Speed Sessions, hands-on Academies, product and industry sessions, real-world customer case studies, and more — to create the curriculum that's right for you.
Find focused content to meet the specific needs of your industry, field, role, or product specialty. Check back often — as more sessions are being added continually.