Infor® LX is an ERP solution that offers deep industry functionality and flexibility to help you adapt to new manufacturing trends and industry changes.
Infor LX is a comprehensive, flexible and advanced enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for mixed mode and process manufacturers that operate with an IBM System i environment (formerly AS / 400 or iSeries). This solution improves the efficiency of the main business processes, including manufacturing, logistics, channel management, customer relations, relations with suppliers and financial management. With Infor LX, companies can improve their efficiency, agility, sustainability and profitability by improving their ability to manage variable demand and adapt to changing market conditions.
Why should you invest in this technology?
Infor LX is characterized by the specific functionalities of the business that manufacturers of processes and mixed modes need, including:
- Customer hierarchies and multiple business processes
- Extensive management of commercial funds and prices
- Tracking of manufacturing batches
- Co-products and intermediate products
- Multiple units of measure
- Quality Management
- Optimization of production and packaging
- Purchases, payment requests, open purchase orders, receipts and supplier qualifications
- Financial management for budgeting, global accounting and financial reporting
- Attributes, multiple dates and real cost integrated into the value chain
- Support for manufacturing optimization processes
- Standard integration with industry-leading and process-specific solutions such as warehouse management, business asset management and product lifecycle management.